How do you connect Shopify?Last Updated: October 09, 2018
Connecting Your Shopify Account
Did you not connect your Shopify Account during your initial set-up? No problem. Here’s how to do it quickly and easily:
- From Unific, click on connected accounts.
- Click on “Add Account” and then click “Shopify”.
- In the box that appears, enter your Shopify store URL then hit connect.
- Enter your email and password to that store.
- You’ll enter your Shopify account. At the top of the screen, it will say that this app is not listed on the app store, but that’s not a problem. Scroll down the page and click “Install Unlisted App.”
- You’ll get a message that Shopify was installed successfully. Congrats!