Connect WooCommerceLast Updated: April 01, 2019
Section 1: Connecting WooCommerce through Unific
From the Unific login page, you will need to click on the (+) Connected accounts icon
- Select the "Add Account" tab
3. Click on the WooCommerce shopping cart
Open a new browser tab/window and be sure to keep the current tab open so that you can come back to it.
Log in to your Woocommerce administration section.
Navigate to the WordPress user administration screen by clicking on "WooCommerce" in the WordPress main menu and select "Settings"
Once on the edit user screen, select the "Advanced" tab then click on the "REST API" icon next to webhooks.
- Click on the "Add Key" Icon
- Add a Description (we recommend labeling as Unific)
- Select the User you would like to generate a key for in the dropdown.
- Select a level of access for this API key — Read access, Write access or Read/Write access.
- Select Generate API Key, and WooCommerce creates API keys for that user.
Section 2: Enable the REST API
Section 3: Installing the Unific Extension in your Wordpress Account
To sync your Abandoned Cart data please download and install the Unific WooCommerce plugin as per the steps mentioned below
Unific WooCommerce plugin installation steps
1. Download Unific WooCommerce plugin here
2. Go to plugins section in your WordPress Admin and select Add New
3. Select Upload Plugin
4. Choose the downloaded plugin
5. Click Install Now
6. Activate Plugin
Connection Issues? Please check the following:
- WooCommerce 2.2 or newer must be used.
- The WooCommerce REST API must be enabled: To enable the REST API within WooCommerce, visit the WooCommerce > Settings > General tab and check the Enable REST API checkbox.
- Read/Write permissions must be enabled in the REST API settings.
- Pretty Permalinks must be enabled. (Note: They are probably already enabled. Learn More).
- If you receive JSON error then you can try this URL format http://storeurl.com/wc-api/v2/ or https://storeurl.com/wc-api/v2/